Friday, February 26, 2010

Only 2 days left!

2 Days until I'm OFFICIALLY a member of the "real world." And I definitely don't mean the MTV show, although that might be kind of cool... I wonder which character I would be? I'm not gay, I don't get into physical altercations, I'm not a raging alcoholic... but I do love hearing gossip... so maybe that would be my role. Or I could be the girl who is way too easily sidetracked.

SO ANYWAY. On Monday I'll be starting my new job! I'm starting to get really nervous about it, not about the training or the long hours or anything like that... oddly enough, I'm nervous about getting up early and being away from Daisy and Carlie. Daisy is practically my child and Carlie is sick so I feel like I should be spending quality time with both of them. This brings me to another point - I'm excited to make new friends at my new job :o) I made a few friends at the Ruby's here in Simpsonville, but only one or two of them I think I'll actually stay in touch with. JJ or Rachel if you read this - lets get together!

Last night I went out to a local bar around here called "The House" and had a few drinks after my last shift at Rubys. A few of my Ruby crew buddies came with me and we had a few beers, a few shots of tequila and then I decided it was time for me to be on my way before driving was no longer an option. Today I woke up with a slight hangover, but after a large glass of water and 3 Advil I felt much better. Mom called me around noon and asked if I would come help her decorate her bulletin board at school and I gladly accepted. Her students were doing a lab about acceleration and it looked really fun... made me kind of jealous. After school ended mom and I went up to take a tour of the local gym because we're planning on joining. I seriously need to get in shape so I'm excited!

After our tour mom and I came home and made some delicious burgers and watched the last few episodes of American Idol. I can't believe that the black dude who mouthed off to the band during Hollywood week made it through. Ugh. He and Vienna should find the nearest tall building and jump off. After American Idol I helped mom cut out about a million pictures of organs (bodily organs, not church organs) for some unit she's about to do. Reading this back to myself makes me feel pretty lame. But of well, it's my life!

I'm gonna head to bed now so I can get up and be lame again tomorrow. Maybe I'll go to Clemson? Who knows. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Countdown