Still can't figure the whole title capitalization thing out... I'll get it eventually.
Today was my 2nd-to-last day as a bartender... hopefully forever. These last 2 days I've decided to just go in with a positive attitude, regardless of how crappy the customers are. The hostess who doesn't like me (we have never really spoken, so it's pretty strange) sat me with some real characters, so today was quite a test. My night began with the engaged couple straight out of the boondocks The man came dressed in his finest camo and his lovely future bride/bodyguard was sporting a fat fake engagement ring. So needless to say, I wasn't shocked when they stiffed me on the tip. My night ended with these 3 construction workers (I've served 2 of them before, the second brought his brother this time) who made one inappropriate comment after another in an attempt to woo me with their "charm." This truly is a test... only one more shift.
I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off this week so I'm thinking I might take a trip down to Clemson on Friday and just hang around the house on Saturday and Sunday to get rested before I start my new job :o) I'm excited to finally be in the "real world!"
Daisy keeps licking her lady parts which most likely means she's going into heat again... I probably should have gotten her fixed by now... darnit - her nipples are going to be huge.
Well on THAT note, I'll wrap this up :o) Goodnight world!
Our new home
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment