Saturday, March 20, 2010

So accomplished!!!

I have been working at Aerotek for 3 weeks now and I'm finally really getting into the swing of things! I submitted my first 2 candidates for jobs last week... one backed out because she wanted $1/hour more than we could offer her (stupid hoe)... and the other candidate interviews on Monday! I have gotten such great feedback from my coworkers and account manager so I feel like I'm beginning to walk around with my chest stuck out :o)

With my first paycheck I gave my mom $150 towards bills and for letting me live with her rent-free. Then I bought myself a SUPER CUTE lime green, blue, and sky blue paisley cooler that's going to be perfect for picnics in the park and tailgating! I also got the top of the cooler monogrammed with my initials. (The top of the cooler is lime green and the letters are sky blue) I may or may not have also gone downtown a few beers once or twice...

With my second paycheck I got a new comforter for my bed which matches my curtains PERFECTLY. The colors are perfect and omygosh they just look like they were made for each other. I also got Daisy spayed... She's a year old now so maybe it was a little delayed - but better late than never. I have been nursing my poor baby back to health all day today. The incision is much smaller that I thought it would be and she is walking and running around just fine. I am trying to control how much running up and down stairs she does but there's only so much you can do to control a 1yr old 50lb excited pit bull pup that has been cooped up at the vet for 3 days.

Mom and I went to Lense Crafters today to order her new glasses. When we got there we found out that they had sold out of the frames that she picked out 2 weeks ago so we had to pick out another pair. I was so worried that it was going to take hours like the last 2 times we went to look at glasses. Luckily we were able to find another REALLY cute pair in only about an hour.

Now we're watching "Cake Boss" and I'm getting super distracted so I'll wrap this up. I hope that everyone out there is having a wonderful day :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading the updates - keep it up!! I updated ours with a bunch of backdated posts so check it out. Have a great week at work!

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Countdown