Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well as with most diary attempts... I've gotten out of the habit of writing. Greg's fabulous blog has motivated me to update this thing, plus a LOT has happened since my last post!

I'm still working at Aerotek as a recruiter, so that has not changed much. I did have a mock sales interview a couple of weeks ago which was definitely an eye-opening experience for all the work I still have to do to get a promotion!

Since May I've been on a few trips, most notably to San Fransisco for vaca and to see the first house that I lived in. The trip was really an awesome experience, I truly learned that vacations CAN be done (and still be a blast) on a budget. We managed to fit Fisherman's Warf, Alcatraz, biking across the Golden Gate Bridge, a visit to wine country, AND a trip to see my house all into about 4 days. I also went to Atlantic City to see my friend Greg run a marathon and to visit Annita and her family yet again. We did a bit of casino hopping as well - much needed on any AC trip :o)

This New Years was a blast as well. This year I chose to drive down to Atlanta for a little Johnstone reunion. About 9 Red Bull and vodkas later we were all having the times of our lives. Live music, free drinks, and great friends are always the combination for a good time. Also met a nice guy named Mike Anderson and shared a drunken New Years kiss followed by a Facebook friendship!

I realize that this update is long overdue and far too brief, but it is bed time. Shout out to Greg and his upcoming Freedom 35. I really do wish you the best of luck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Countdown